Monday 22 August 2016

Artist Bio


My name is Danet. I was originally born in Portage, Indiana, but my mom, sister and I moved to the Garner area when I was in the fifth grade.

Constantly encouraged by my grandma's urging to always put my love of art into practice lest I lose the talent she saw in me, I grew up thinking there was nothing else in the world for me except doing art and adopting several cats. So far, the art part of my life is going great. And I've got one whole cat.

I mainly want to pursue a career in production design, but I also hope to learn a thing or two about animation and possibly build a place for myself in the world of concept art.

The picture here is of me (when my hair was cooler) in a front of a really rad sculpture made completely of cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment