Wednesday 16 November 2016

Reflection on the self portrait

I really enjoyed the experience of working with stop motion for my self portrait.

There was a lot of frustration involved in getting enough material and, in the end, I didn’t pull together enough for quite 2 minutes, but I ended up feeling proud of what I did make.

I worked a lot with storyboarding ideas for this project, sketching out different scenes that I could piece together to make a complete product.

I think I could have done a better job of making my specific subject more apparent. I do think hat the overall look of it turned out great, though. I was worried it might look bad or not feel smooth once I placed all the photographs next to each other simply because I’ve never worked with stop motion before, but it was pretty easy to get the hang of everything.


After finishing the portrait, I definitely think I’d like to work with stop motion more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment